To us here at Innovative Financial Answers, confidentiality is taken very seriously. It is our word to you that we will keep all financial business private from all sources. Like all companies who receive personal financial information pertaining to our provision of services to you, we are required by law to inform you, in writing, of our policies regarding the privacy of client information. It is an honor that you have chosen us to share your most private financial business with.
When appropriate, Innovative Financial Answers will be referred to below as "we".
It is our policy at Innovative Financial Answers to keep all information that we receive from you private from all other sources. We prevent access to all nonpublic information about you. We take a "Need to Know" stance with members of our firm to provide them with only that information that they need, to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We do collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* Information we receive from you during meetings and discussions, on applications, worksheets, Federal and State tax reporting forms, and from other documents we use in financial and related services.
* Information about your business dealings with us and others
* Information you may provide to us from outside agencies such as brokerage firms and banks
* We do not divulge any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients, except permitted, required by law or approved by you in writing as listed below
* Requirements to comply with federal, state or local law
* Requirements to disclose information in response to legal subpoenas
* Requirements to comply with national, state or local licensing rules
* Items you permit or request us to disclose, as authorized by you in writing
* Information, which you authorize us to disclose